Monday 8 April 2013

JELLY BEAN 4.2.2 ON MICROMAX FUNBOOK

WELCOME TO NEW AGE OF ANDROIDS

today I've installed the android jelly bean 4.2.2 on my micromax funbook working really nice but not really stable. here is video of 4.2.2 jelly bean working on my micromax funbook.it is really good to have the jelly bean 4.2.2 on funbook.but the rom is still in beta version there are some known bugs like the auto rotation not working and the WIFI is not turning on,and not really smooth also.so if you want to check it out just go to my youtube channel and in that videos description I've putted the link to download the ROM and the GAPPS.but please I've not tested the ROM on any other tablets so please do that at your own risk.and take a full backup of your NANDROID using the clockwork mod recovery. thanx guys be sure to suscribe to my youtube channel.and here are some screenshots of the jelly bean 4.2.2 on funbook.





No comments:

Post a Comment