Monday 16 February 2015

Canon 700D RAW Video - Cinema-Tech Ep.01

so magic lantern was one of the reasons Why I Picked up Canon!
Few Days back I installed Magic Lantern on My Canon EOS T5i / 700d. One of my Main Attraction in Magic Lantern Was the Uncompressed RAW video Recording, So Here is my First Test....

My Gear :  Canon 700d, 18-55 STM lens, Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB Card.

The video was Recorded at 1280x720p RAW (thats What my Card allows for Continuous record) and was upscaled to 1080p.

Workflow was just converting the RAW video to DNG image Sequence and edited and graded in After Effects.

I don't Know How much YouTube is going to compress this video, But the quality is just amazing, The RAW 720p video Looks Much much better than the compressed 1080p

No comments:

Post a Comment